a little bast Cabanaconde to later is that my movements were that 90 year old grandfather, I was taking some roads around half lost, out of Chivay, where fuel loads, go through some towns like Sibayo, Black May, Tintaya mine, all gravel roads paved or improved in this way hit me terrible stick, it was getting late, it was cold, was in the middle of nowhere and all I wanted was to get well at one point where the road
improved enough speed a little bit more and good, I go over in a curve, hit so far is stronger than me di, luckily fell into a sort of mound of earth, well, I'll take the left leg under the bike, it was not easy to remove, I took a good hit on the knee, I was a long time to try to lift the machine. Although it was not entirely lying cost me much her feet, all this ran a terrible wind and cold, was nearly 4 pm and still had a long stretch
still to come to Yauri, taking all this seriously nothing happened, but pain and a kind of bone or not is still sticking I have in the knee, the bike only broke the mirror, dented a little tank wink hang back and some scratches so arrive as I could, again with the handle pointing to either side to Yauri, just the other day I get to Cusco, quite broken down and still have sore legs from walking the fucking Colca. The arrival at the parade was glorious, the framework was special, a sort of fine mist, cloudy sky in shades of gray and at times poked some sunlight, gave the "victory lap" with the bike and park there where I, the traffic police (which are always many) are all loaded pity to me and let me leave the bike standing on the yellow ribbon although not allowed.
I met in Cusco Ceci, Adri came just the other day, we ended up being about 10 days in total, counting those who took us to and from the Machu, initially had planned to go on the bike to Santa Teresa, but then I realized how well I did in going by bus, was going to punish the Rojita too, it was better to go for transportation. In Cusco, we first all around the Sacred Valley, Sacsayhuaman ruins are major, Pisac and Ollantaytambo, was also to Moray, Tambomachay, Puka Pukaca.
obviously did Machu For the alternative route, take direct bus in Cusco to Santa Maria, about 6 hours particularly in road travel mountain passage 15 soles, and we had lunch there in a van to Santa Teresa
for 7 soles each, a journey in the style roller coaster, there we took a taxi to hydropower for 3 soles each, which actually ended up being long before where we had to cross the Urubamba River in a very rustic kind of cable car, say good neighborhood and only then begin the trek to Aguas Calientes, we take something more than three hours, we already dark and we got a bargain hostel after a long time they charged us half of what it was worth, 10 dollars per head. The next day we went near 4 am to Machu, he was not in our plans to pay $ 7 worth transporting to the top of the mountain for a walk we were taking advantage of all our youth .... Turns out to be quite an experience, a little over an hour in the dark, flashlight in hand and under the rain of course is normal at this time in these places. As if we fail groso was not put food in your backpack, by heeding the entry saying it was forbidden, when we got up and saw the prices we wanted to throw from the top of Wayna: the burger something cheaper cost of 23 soles, a banana, usually worth 20 cents, it cost 5 soles, a fuckin crazy! totally exclusive, nor the Americans want to pay these ridiculous prices.
Taking this, the rest is really a wonder, see the citadel peeking through the clouds is an image
indelible, that if that is priceless, for everything else there are plastic ... Every corner of Machu glare, is a constant, not surprising, not only
construction itself, but also the location, context as well as the same set, here context and architecture merge perfectly. In the last hours I was there in me is just sitting
contemplating, analyzing every detail, taking in the postcard that I had before me, I felt privileged to be there is really touching the sky with his hands, a desire of all life I can fulfill a very special moment in time
I'm more thoughtful, sensitive, attentive and more open mind than usual.
Cusco Before leaving me out the desire of buying a charango, so with that settled things and left arm to Abancay, which was where he was to spend the night, about 200 kms.
took me almost three days to get to Lima, 1165 km, the second night stop in Nazca only to sleep, what little I saw of the city I like nothing and had no thought as to the flight to see the lines followed long, the third slept about 80 kms from the capital .
After leaving mountain roads very very complicated and tiring especially, was relieved of lower height level the sea, the bike feels much better, and I also management much more relaxed, almost two months ago not descended from the 3000 mts and the truth that I was a little tired of flying in mountain, now it I have to play a little carburetor, it feels a little accelerated what has more air.
This is the cable car with which we cross the Urubamba before starting the trek to Aguas Calientes.
first image of the citadel and recently entering newly emerging from behind the clouds.
Chamuyando flame and I at Machu Picchu.
Guardian House.
Dawn seen from the top of the citadel.
The Citadel poking through the clouds, seen from Wayna Picchu.
The sun just a little hint throughout the day.
For Southern There is also ... Not only gringos live machu.
And if I could not miss the post of Machu Pichu.
Temple of three windows, behind Wayna Picchu.
Part of the central courtyard of the citadel.
I think this photo says it all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment