Can You Get High From Paregoric?
First days. Small Glew, Buenos Aires, February 2, when it would begin
"trip", although within d and my head and come traveling more than a year ago , the first stop was at The s Canopies in the house of a friend, Cris, where I finished being a week in which no kept raining. Since the first day trip I grabbed a shower that made me a good stick, in Lujan, And yes, it was difficult to avoid, rainy day, slippery, gray, hard to get the Randy Mamola ... anyway outside So there is always an idiot who crosses one at the wrong time, well, it happened to me right there around the church wing most important Argtentina, without more, probe the asphalt. I had to take Mc Gyver of his pocket and set his pack, alarm and a box of tools that flew from the bike with a few pieces of wire (I ordered in the work of the Basilica), seals and some cable. The stretch from there to Los Toldos was eternal, between I had the handle pointing to either side and the boxes that disarmed me ... oh, and mirrors that reflect anything but the path behind me ... at times to handle was put dangerous, and last but not least, I came the night ... literally. Complete arriving at 21:15 am, Christian was waiting at the square opposite the station with a friend, that night I was very sore,
but still pretty good and I slept a lot.
After spending all week there, repair pack and working temporarily in preparing Barman daiquiris in a wedding party I went to Rio Cuarto, did the service, take a ride to the hospital because there was something I was screwing in the eye and eyebrow, ended up being accompanied by herpes conjunctivitis, two days my appearance was that Stallone in Rocky 4, luckily I could do everything on day so around 5 I was leaving for Rio Tercero, spend the night there and the next day I was walking Villa General Belgrano and La Cumbrecita, although both are places very nice I was pretty disappointed, I had very nice memories of when I met a long time ago ... just that, I guess it's a personal question, had an idea
formed at another time in my life that logically is not what my eyes see at this time. so that's where Unquillo I went straight to my uncles house, hit him right, I knew I were waiting for that time so I did not expect the other day, I arrived very late and very very tired . Rest for several days, the rain continued .. .
0 comments:
Post a Comment