Sunday, May 9, 2010

Replacement Part For Mitchell624

prologue ...

It was time to start writing, after more than three months of travel really much to tell, from recent fall in Lujan that out, through the beautiful landscapes of Argentina, people with whom I went across the road to my one week stay in Cochabamba, unthinking before arrival.

Without doubt one of the things I enjoy most is when I get on the bike and me along the route, is not it a big biker nor a lover of the routes, only the feel at peace atravezarlo landscape is indescribable, someone once told me that traveling by motorcycle is a part of the landscape ... very true.

But we split, as I said, more than three months ago I'm walking (for now) part of Latin America, the plan is to be in Mexico in mid-August, September.

Why? The first answer is: Why not? Apart from this, and going to more personal issues, first is a desire to come dragging a long time ago now, on the other hand just finished college, I trained as an architect and with this also comes the need and interest its knowledge of American culture, in my view, essential to my profession. I have 28 years, perhaps an ideal age to get out of this adventure? Ok, this is more than enough to doubt it for a moment and go ...

Well The trip began after a year-long meter finals in the facu, save some money and spend Many hours of planning, budgeting, finding out all sorts of information about routes and places to go ... oh, and of course, after quit my job.

long long time I could be telling about things that happened so far, I prefer at this moment only to summarize in photos and some comments to be current, and will now be telling as far as possible As I'm moving.

Greetings and best routes!

Sebas / Trap


0 comments:

Post a Comment