Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cruise Spots In Mobile

Central and northern Argentina.

from there came to the side of Jesus Maria, I began to cure the eye and eyebrow. Ant is enter the city and after having gone to the Santa Catalina fart until I had what even hours was the only problem with the bike, I broke the portacorona, I think well I was wrong conference after the Service of Rio Cuarto, cost me an egg get the parts, I kept the bike in the fourth l fire while I was going to cordoba capital c onseguir piece ... The fuck me took almost three days, with is or solved passing through the Cu 's name, the first or mountain roads, Villa Giardino, La skirt Cosquin, Car the peace do nde I was or about 5 days at home my uncle Lint, Mina Clavero and thence to San Luis, there was a pa r di as nomas, almost nothing, M ERLO one afternoon and the city a couple of days seeing if I could find where arr eglar the compu that mojo on me M ina Clavero. In Mendoza was in the capital for a weekend, I to Mount Cristo Redentor, the Argentina-Chile border to more than 4000 mts , having the snowy mountains, with the "ice eternal" face to face was something I did not expect, s orprendente ... Ah i started to nomas up, San Juan, in the city and the majority of people life seems stop from 13.00 to 17.00 or so, the siesta is respected death. In the Mon Valley to I have cer the tour and n the bike, do not remember how pa gue, but the tour to make you do very b ueno and complete ig ual the guide service. The valley is one of the per enigmatic, very crazy thought that there r same were the world's oldest fossil , you make the journey (literally) on the geologic history land. Stuck there this Talampaya Park, another incredible natural spectacle, there re run to did in c Ombi, the contrast of red rock with the deep blue the sky looks like a painting, neither more nor less, I made these two parks with two bikers in Mar del Plata and Dolores beef, provinc Good ia you Aires: Juan and John. in Catama rca think two nights pass, one assembling the tent in the courtyard of a house, p grabs you by the question ta de Miranda, a beautiful gravel road , up to something more of 2000 m co n excellent value efore landscapes and visual . A tucuman between p Amaicha or the side of the Valley, spend some time in the ruins of Quilmes, which curiously (I say this for q ue just is not common, although it seems perfect) is driven p or descendants thereof. Amaicha to go to Tafi had to climb a c Erros, at the very top was clouded me all wrong, the cold did was terrible, holm ma the way was not the best, swallow dust or crazy. I spent a day in tafi nomas, no m and taste or attracted to me nad to, so if me and nca much was the way down to Tafi going to the side of San Miguel T ucuman a route surrounded by a green super dense, waterfalls, rivers, there was always nad a. .. bah, if batteries in my camera to prune r show ... San Miguel already stand on the cam municipal ping, super cheap, I stayed a s three di as, again looking to do with the computer and buying some supplies, food, pump, a -box tubes, spare gas and some other things more. Climbing Salta stop at R ossuary of the border in the afternoon, the wind side had was unbearable and so q eu although it was early decided to build the tent and rest. Already Capital while doing tie mpo in the square I met Javier Velazquez, director of tea world ORT C icipal ampo Santo, a person full of ideas, an artist, a bohemian who, connoisseur of Salta history, introduced me enough er the city and offered me accommodation was p Rep plowing a great work for Easter. from there came to San Antonia de los Cobres, crossing the Valle de Lerma a, Campo Quijano, Cerrillos, typical villages of the north, stop to see some churches and not ma s that, in ca mpo quijano went to the dam Las Lomitas and assemble the tent there near the center. For San Antonio f ui by Road Train to the Clouds, after going to the viaduct and return to town hit me wrong wrong height, dump me, so I decided right there to spend the night there pe sar to know that he would hab er windy and very cold. .. m and lay a s two hours to get up and Staba like new. And grip the other day Route 40, or 40 ex , I'm not insurance, pass near the grand saline is di whole l to back to and appeared in Purmamarca down the slope of Lipan a tremendous way! down the mountain with the engine off , almost total silence. Cerro de seven c odors, Tilcara, Humahuaca, climbed the broken , I have little to say ... Open overnight in P ampa I had already decided to go for Bolivia, and Chile at this time was out, wanting to know the country alt iplan were stronger than the constant threat m s of all lords "routes horrible" and "rompeamortigu worship, they were right only in the first 400 km, where it really was rather tortuous m annexed, in fact even before arriving in Tupiza, about 150 kms from the border tuv and a fall that could have been rather more complicated than it was, anyway the result was the manubr io again pointing to any l ado, mirror broken, and my sore left hand again, so just from the people ar me carp and overnight, the other di to accommodate the handle as I could, I am well, put gas in, from now on I call it gas ... I buckled rum with the price for having "foreign board was and being a city near the border" issue to pay as 6 Bs liter, had to whether or upload there because if it did not reach the people Atucha was more next to petrol station, over 110 kms, so it would be in most of Bolivia, cities m uy far efore, few suppliers, the bo tellita with a couple of liters of fuel became part of my luggage ... Well, all this had already spent about 45 days more or less, 6500 kms and a couple kilos less on my body ... I did almost everything this tour stopping in tents, in service stations, in fact page ue mendoza camping and only a couple of days Tucuman, Cordoba was a few days at home relatives, question that never pay hotel. The YPF fuer always on me best option for a stopover, there I bathed and bed ia what more b ien .

0 comments:

Post a Comment